Whether it’s summer or winter, coming to the mountains should be about recharging your batteries in an energising, rejuvenating environment, without having to worry about what you’re going to do for fun every night.
That’s why we’ve chosen to put on entertainment every night during the French school holidays. Please note that the activities on offer are free of charge if you book directly through this site or directly with one of the hotels.
Here is the programme we’re offering this summer in Chamonix:
- Monday : relaxation hour with a free tea and lemonade bar for guests between 5.30pm and 6.30pm, followed by a Yoga class from 6.30pm to 7.45pm
- Tuesday : Half-day mid-mountain hike. Discover wildlife and wild plants with a mountain guide
- Wednesday : Yoga from 9am to 10.15pm and Pilates & Stretch from 7pm to 8.15pm
- Thursday : It’s the “ApéRosé” wine tasting! A wide selection of rosé wines with tapas and musical entertainment on the terrace overlooking Mont Blanc
- Friday : Rock concert with Diego & Baltha from 6pm to 8.30pm. The chef will be serving his famous House burger & keg of beer! Great atmosphere guaranteed, plug in those guitars!!!!!
- Saturday : Salsa Caliente concert on the sunny terrace from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. From 8.30pm, the Chef will be hosting a barbeque night & summer salads
- Sunday : Nordic Walking session from 6pm to 8pm
And for this winter:
- Monday : Wine tasting & local market
- Tuesday : Post-skiing teatime treat
- Wednesday : Cookery workshop & tasting
- Thursday : Cocktail happy hour
- Friday : Teatime sweets & Temmos children’s medal ceremony
- Saturday : Concert in the bar
- Sunday : Chocolate buffet in our restaurants
And this year, the Hotels Le Morgane and Les Aiglons in Chamonix offer 4 ski school permanently sessions during school holidays :
- Evolution 2 : Le Morgane & Le Refuge des Aiglons:
– Wednesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
– Saturdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- ESF : Le Morgane & Le Refuge des Aiglons in February (during French holidays):
– Fridays from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
– Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.