Attend the first edition of Tour de Tarentaise from August, 21st to 24th, 2014.
The French Alps offers some of the best mountain biking in Europe:
this is the case of La Tarentaise. The Tour de Tarentaise is a cycling race lasting four days and consisting of 5 steps:
– 1st step: Saint-Martin-de-Belleville – Les Menuires (111 km)
– 2nd step: a team race against time (Bellecombe – Bellecombe: 23.7 km)
– 3rd step: Bellecombe – Bellecombe (78.6 km)
– 4th step: Moutiers – Hautecour (78.2km)
– 5th step: The Léchère – Doucy Combelouvière (115.7km)
This race is opened to 20 teams : team of 5 to 7 runners from 4 different categories: 1st, 2nd, 3rd grade and the juniors.
This race is a way to discover the great trails, the wonderful Alpine landscapes of the Tarentaise Valley and also the wildest landscapes. Many passages have contributed to the history of cycling world with the famous Tour de France and the Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré: the slope of Courchevel, the Col de Roseland, the Col de la Madeleine, the slopes of Tignes and the climbing of Val d’Isère.
Cycling is the ultimate summer sport and the Tour de Tarentaise is a great opportunity to give its place back to its middle.
Mont-Blanc Multipass - SummerBest Rates Guaranteed !
Ils parlent de nous !Learn more